Portable Toilets: Where Should You Put Them?One of the greatest benefits of portable toilet rental is saving your visitors from being forced to wait in long lines. This being the scenario you are going to want to ensure that your portable toilets are positioned in an area that is both easily accessible and spacious enough so that it’s free of congestion. To determine the optimal placement for the portable toilets at your event, call us at this time.
What Should I Learn About Portable Toilet Rental?When it comes to portable toilet rental in Hancock, VT, our staff at Supreme Portable Toilet Rental has a few facts for you to bear in mind.
- Too many toilets are better than too few.
- Portable toilets can increase revenue since guests will spend less time waiting in extensive lines and more time spending cash.
- Strategic positioning of your portable toilets is vital.
- Modernized portable toilets are more advanced than older models and have a variety of comfort features such as foot rests, handicap accessible railing, and odor resistant lids.
Portable Toilet Rental in 4 StepsRenting a portable toilet from Supreme Portable Toilet Rental is incredibly effortless! Just adhere to the steps below and we will have your portable toilets to your location whenever you need them!
- Initially, determine exactly how many portable toilets you're going to need and where you will need them positioned.
- Call 877-573-8840 and speak to one of our company's friendly customer care professionals. We will help you determine the ideal number of portable toilets you need for your event and where they will be situated.
- After making your payment, we are going to then be able to come and set up the port a potties wherever they're needed the day we agree on.
- We are going to make sure that your portable toilets are regularly maintained and cleaned so that your visitors will always be satisfied.
- When the event has concluded we'll be there to remove the portable toilets again right away!
Top Places to Never Place a Portable ToiletPositioning is amongst the most crucial things to consider for portable toilet placement. Here's the top three places to never set a portable toilet.
- Close to a food source. Placing portable toilets too close to concession stands can be off putting and can hurt your sales.
- In incredibly crowded areas. Though it may be convenient to keep them near areas where large groups tend to hang out, having portable toilets too close to your guests can be off putting and can get in the way.
- Too close to walkways. Remember there could be lines that form in front of the portable toilets. This could certainly result in people getting cut off by the lines or even cause a collision if you're not careful! Contact us at 877-573-8840 if you need additional help locating the optimal spot for your portable toilets.